On Saturday, April 14, 2012, Emmaus Lutheran is inviting the Fort Wayne community to attend our Egg Drop event. A helicopter will fly overhead dropping thousands of plastic eggs from the sky leaving prize-filled Easter eggs on the Emmaus Lutheran soccer field. This is a free community event for families with children ages 12 and under who pre-register using our online form.
Egg Drop Preregistration
Please fill out your information to preregister for The Emmaus 2012 Egg Drop. Below you can tell us how many children you will be bringing with you along with their age range, because we will have two Egg Drop areas (2-K & 1st-5th grade).
EGG DROP RULES
- Pre-register your family to participate in this free event.
- All families are invited to check-in between 1:30pm-2pm for the festivities. Fun music , crafts, snacks and refreshments will help keep the children entertained as they wait for the helicopter to arrive at 2pm and after the drop until 3:30pm
- Children will be divided by their age into four fields. Each child will be given a colored wristband to direct them to their assigned section. Children 0-6 years old will be on the Orange field, and 7-12 on the Green field.
- To ensure fun and safety for everyone, children will be required to stay within their assigned field.
- Easter egg gathering bags will be provided at the check-in table. No outside baskets/containers will be allowed. Please be aware that the eggs may contain small parts that are not meant for children under age three.