Steps to Enrollment for the 2013-2014 School Year:
- Make a contact with our admissions counselor, Lisa Terrell or the school secretary Diana Greener to learn more about upcoming events. To reach Lisa or Diana, please call 260-459-7722 or simply fill out the "Contact Us" tab for more information or to schedule a tour of our facility.
- Review the packet which the admissions counselor will mail after first contact.
- Take a personal tour of our School and Apply for Need Based Financial Aid(if you qualify)
- Submit an application for enrollment and the $100.00 registration fee.
- Bring your child to Emmaus on the scheduled day for his/her assessment.
- The admissions counselor will call to arrange for an interview with Principal Martin. This is a time for parents to meet and discuss the assessment test results, tuition, and school policies, and to ask any questions.
Once the enrollment process is complete, new families can look forward to the annual “Welcome Home Barbecue” which occurs at the end of summer each year and is for all Emmaus Lutheran School families. The faculty and staff at Emmaus look forward to spending an afternoon getting to know the newest additions to the Emmaus school family and also welcome back returning families. Shortly thereafter, the school year will begin and your child will have many new friends and experiences to tell you about!
Need Based Financial Aid is provided through FACTS, if you would like to appy for financial aid please fill out the applicaition below:
FACTS Financial Aid Application
Application for preschool, pre-k
Application for K-8 Part 1
Application for K-8 Part 2